Complete Hitler, The Premium eBook
A Digital Desktop Reference to His Speeches and Proclamations
By Max Domarus
Domarus’ indispensable eight volumes—5,724 pages total; four volumes in English, four in German—of Hitler’s speeches and proclamations with commentary is available in an easily portable eBook. This searchable PDF document (created with Adobe™ Acrobat™) provides incomparable access for anyone interested in research and in-depth study.
Download a sample of The Complete Hitler, searchable PDF
Purchase the premium edition of The Complete Hitler using our secure shopping cart.
The Complete Hitler Premium Ed. PDF will be activated within one business day of purchase. Your email address is required for us to activate the PDF you purchased.
- Easily perform complex proximity searches to discover elements of Hitler’s dictatorship not easily indexed. Click on the search results to navigate within the text.
- Run basic keyword searches for any term, name, or place regardless of diacritics.
- Bookmarks for each year and each event of the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler immediately bring you into the text.
- Click on over 5,000 linked notes for instant access to additional context and commentary.
- Follow links to images documenting Hitler’s seduction of a nation and the aftermath of post-World War II Europe.
- Unlimited copying of text for inclusion in published research and other documentary efforts.
- Print pages from the eBook.
- Add your own commentary and notes to the text.
Download the Complete Hitler Premium Ed.(153Mb PDF) Purchase the premium edition of The Complete Hitler using our secure shopping cart.
About Max Domarus
Speeches and Proclamations 1932 - 1945 - English Volumes
Speeches and Proclamations 1932 - 1945 - German Volumes
Essential Hitler, The Speeches and Commentary
Max Domarus (1911-1992) published numerous works on Franconian and German
history, in particular the baroque age. In 1950, he began his first publications on
contemporary history describing the Allies’ strategic air raids on major German
cities. While still a young man, Dr. Domarus was already an expert on British history,
also concentrating on Napoleon and William II. When in 1932, Hitler became the most important political figure in Germany, Dr. Domarus began to collect his public statements, speeches, proclamations, interviews, and letters, being conscious of their eventual documentary value. Friends at home and abroad persuaded him to make comments on this unique collection and publish it in its entirety.
Comments and Reviews
I am still studying this massive work but it is in my experience the best scholarly reference work I have read on the Third Reich and specifically Hitler. Its strengths are its depth of research and disciplined writing which reflect the work of a trained thinker. In my opinion the only main weakness is the author's lack of understanding of the people side of politics which weakens several of his deductions and arguments.
A three star and a very strong recommendation to any serious history students library.
One of the best scholarly references, July 5, 2007
By A history student