We strive toward excellence in both product and service for scholars, teachers, students, and friends so that, as a community, we may be a link to a better future by bringing forward the lessons of the past.
We value your business and trust you will be satisfied with your order. Occasionally, there may be cause to return something. If that time comes, please keep our returns policy in mind:
- We must be notified within 5 business days after delivery if the order is incorrect or books have arrived damaged.
- You must have prior authorization to return any merchandise. A copy of our authorization must accompany the return, and the RMA number must appear on the outside of the return parcel.
- Returns are limited to 20% of each title listed per invoice and must be made within 180 days from the date of origination.
- Unauthorized returned merchandise will NOT receive credit. Any books returned damaged, shelf-worn or with price stickers or adhesive from stickers on them will be returned with NO CREDIT given. Arrangements must be made within 30 days. Call Tags need to be issued for the return of these books.
- A $10.00 restocking fee is deducted per invoice from the total credit issued for any returns.
These policies have been adopted to help us serve you better. Thanks for your cooperation.
Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers, Inc.
1570 Baskin Road
Mundelein, Illinois 60060 USA
General Office Phone: 847-526-4344